Autor Wątek: POD HD300/400 nowy Firmware v2.0  (Przeczytany 5672 razy)

Zomballo

• Gość
POD HD300/400 nowy Firmware v2.0
« 18 Lip, 2012, 08:03:28 »
Nie to nie prima aprilis! Właśnie gdy sprzedałem ten diwajs L6 postanowili ze mnie zakpić i wypuścili nowy soft, wywalający cabsim i dający świętego Graala w postaci sima Slo 100. Po pół roku obietnic nareszcie modlitwy, litanie, kozły ofiarne, plucie przez lewe/prawe ramie i dziewice nie poszły na marne. Oto specka przeklejona z oficjalnej strony:
The free v2.0 firmware update dramatically expands the sonic palettes of POD® HD300 and POD HD400 multi-effects processors. Featuring seven additional HD guitar amps, a new HD bass amp with matching cab and eight mic choices, two new effects and more, the latest update is the perfect way to power up your POD HD.

Seven New HD Guitar Amps

To thank the POD HD300 and POD HD400 users who have been waiting so patiently for this update, you’ll be the first to experience five brand-new HD guitar amps. Three of them are based on* the distinctive clean, crunch and overdrive tones of the beastly Soldano® SLO100 amp, a new benchmark of modern high-gain tone. The other two—Line 6 Doom and Line 6 Epic—are fire-breathing, high-gain originals designed to scorch anything in their paths.

The update also delivers two amps based on* the Normal and Bright inputs of the legendary Marshall® “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead 100-watt amp. They provide the classic cascading crunch of this historic English head.

HD Bass Amp with Eight Mic Choices

Get essential thump based on* the immortal Ampeg® B-15NF Portaflex®, one of the most popular studio bass amps of all time. The modeled cab is based on the original 15-inch speaker. Dial in your ideal bass tone with eight mic choices based on* Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® 421, AKG® D12, AKG® D112, EV® RE20, Shure® SM7B, Heil Sound® PR40 and Neumann® U47.

Vintage Mic Preamp and Hard Gate Effects

Based on the Requisite Y7 tube mic preamp, the “Vintage” HD preamp adds incredible warmth to guitar and bass tones. Its controls include Gain, HPF (High Pass Filter), LPF (Low Pass Filter), Phase and Output.

“Hard Gate” is an advanced gate capable of extremely quick response. With controls for hold time, decay rate and separate open/close thresholds, Hard Gate is ideal for any genre including metal. It can even be used to create erratic “sputter” and “splat” effects.

Cab Bypass

V2.0 firmware gives you the ability to bypass the cab model for any amp.
Źródło: http://line6.com/news/general/1291

Offline matisq

• Pr0
  • Gadaj z dupą to Cię osra
    • My Youtube
No nareszcie :)

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
Mam takie samo zdanie jak matisq :D
Jutro albo pojutrze przetestuję to Soldano - ciekawość mnie zżera!

Offline matisq

• Pr0
  • Gadaj z dupą to Cię osra
    • My Youtube
Szczerze mówiąc już zwątpiłem że 2.0 na HD300/400 kiedykolwiek się ukaże.
No ale teraz jak dostałem Soldano, a HD500/PRO nie, to mi z tym jest zajebiście dobrze :)

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
Też tak myślałem długo, aż w końcu całkowicie o tym zapomniałem. Ale w sumie i tak byłem tylko ciekaw tego basowego wzmaka, a tu proszę - jeszcze Soldano mi dali :D

Czekam na próbki jakichś forumowych wymiataczy!

Offline Voitas

• Gaduła
Całkiem ciekawie brzmi ten Soldano (krancz i hewi). Cieszy mnie też, że przy okazji tego zrobili też update POD edita, który teraz działa bezproblemowo na Macach, że o bajpasie nie wspomnę! :D Dzięki Zomballo za dobre wieści bo ja bym się pewnie zorientował za rok :P

Offline czerez

• Gaduła
  • Morde mam może nie w tamburyn, ale mam zasady
no czad - wieczorem z apdejtuje i się pobawię :D
"Z wiekiem spada zapotrzebowanie na zysk, a rośnie popyt na święty spokój" - Duńczyk !!!

Offline majkelk

• Pr0
  • Teksty są osobiste
Eee, pany. Dla HD, HD 500 i HD PRO też jest update :P
Free v2.0 Firmware Update For POD® HD Multi-effects     

Now available for download at line6.com, the free v2.0 firmware update dramatically expands the sonic palette of POD® HD500, POD HD, and POD HD Pro multi-effect processors, and significantly enhances integration with the James Tyler® Variax®. Watch the update video.

For POD HD500, POD HD, and POD HD Pro multi-effects, the update includes two brand-new HD guitar models, the world’s first HD bass model (with eight incredible mic model choices!) and a new vintage-voiced mic preamp model:

“Flip Top” HD Bass Amp Model. Introducing the world’s very first HD bass amp model based on* the immortal Ampeg® B-15NF Portaflex®, one of the most popular studio bass amps of all time. The modeled cab features the original 15-inch speaker perfect for laying down some serious thump.

Eight New Mic Choices for the HD Bass Amp Model. Get your ideal bass tone from the new “Flip Top” HD bass model with eight mic choices based on*
        Shure® SM57
        Sennheiser® 421
        AKG® D12
        AKG® D112
        EV® RE20
        Shure® SM7B
        Heil® PR40
        Neumann® U47

“Plexi Lead NRM” and “Plexi Lead BRT” HD Guitar Amp Models. Stunning new HD guitar amp models based on* the Normal and Bright inputs of the legendary Marshall® “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead 100-watt head. Plug into the classic cascading crunch of this historic English head!

“Vintage” HD Mic Preamp Model. A vintage-voiced tube mic preamp based on* the Requisite® Y7. This new model adds incredible warmth to vocal sounds and guitar and bass tones. Its controls include:
        Gain
        HPF (High Pass Filter)
        LPF (Low Pass Filter)
        Phase
        Output

The update also includes a variety of new features and enhancements that make a POD HD500 or POD HD Pro, James Tyler Variax, and DT25 or DT50 guitar amplifier dream rig even more powerful and easy to use. The result is complete analog and digital reconfiguration and control of guitar models, effects, HD amplifier models, analog tube topology, and more with the press of a single footswitch.

W L6 edycie jest teraz więcej opcji przy ustawianiu paczki w symulacji i wiele innych przydatnych pierdół :P
« Ostatnia zmiana: 21 Lip, 2012, 04:49:15 wysłana przez majkelk »
"Raz na wozie, raz chuj ci w dupę..."

https://www.facebook.com/elinband/

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
No ale do 500tki i reszty wyższych modeli to już dawno wyszło chyba, nie? :D

A do tematu wracając - wczoraj sobie zrobiłem tegoż updejta i póki co wrażenia takie, że Soldano będzie trzeba dużo dołu ściągać, albo ewentualnie czymś to dopalać... No nic, dzisiaj pokręcę dokładniej, jak z pracy wrócę.

Offline 7th

• Pr0
No ale do 500tki i reszty wyższych modeli to już dawno wyszło chyba, nie? :D

No właśnie nie. Nowości o których tu mowa nie dotyczą narazie HD500.
power to a being never dies

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
A to przepraszam, mój błąd. Myślałem, że tylko posiadacze najtańszych PODów tak długo czekali;)

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
Szybki teścik Soldano:
Wlacz osadzony player soundcloud

Offline 7th

• Pr0
Szybki teścik Soldano:
Wlacz osadzony player soundcloud

Zajebiste brzmienie :D
power to a being never dies

Offline Jakub_Z.

• Pr0
  • Matowy
Serio? Bo na laptopie nichuja nie słyszę :D

A tak szczerze to moim zdaniem trochę za dużo górki jeszcze tutaj i trzeba tym cholerstwem jeszcze pokręcić trochę. Dość trudny w kręceniu ten Soldano, bo stockowo jest mocno zmulony i za słaby. Po ustawieniu mu mojej ulubionej paczki i mikrofonu (paczka ENGLa i 67 cond.) zaczyna to jakoś brzmieć jak się TSem dopali. Ale potem jest już trochę trudniej z "kontrolowaniem" tego wszystkiego.

No nic, fajnie, że w końcu to Soldano jest w ogóle :)