Autor Wątek: Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons i ... polski precedens  (Przeczytany 5222 razy)

Offline Adam Fulara

• Użytkownik
  • W muzyce chodzi o styl (Davis).
    • Adam Fulara & Full-X
Rozmawia Paul Gilbert i Andy Timmons

http://www.ibanez.com/default.aspx?p=paul_gilbert_andy_timmons_interview

ostatnie 5 min.

PG: Speaking of "Have you seen?", I've got to ask if you've seen Adam Fulara? He's one of the other teachers at the camp.

AT: No, I haven't. What does he do?

PG: Well, you know the Stanley Jordan all-the-fingers-tapping-on-the-guitar technique? Well, he's from Poland, actually. I just found him on Youtube, and his playing is so ridiculously… impossible.

[Both laughing]

The first time I saw him, he was playing Bach piano pieces on a double-necked guitar – each neck had its own part. It was obviously very mentally and physically taxing because he was going beyond the rock face.

[Both laughing harder]

He was making a face that I really can't describe. And, in a way, his faces were so distracting that it started to take away from the music, but then I realized, he's really playing something extraordinary here.

That came out a couple of weeks ago, and I posted it on my website just to show the world. He saw that I posted his videos, so he contacted me and asked me to check out some of his new stuff.

In the new stuff, he's really grown musically. The first [videos] were full of fire and very athletic – and it's Bach, so it's beautiful – it's very much in your face. The new stuff had great dynamics and great vibrato even with a very unusual technique. Everything had a great sense of timing, and I realized, this is really a guy to look out for.