Autor Wątek: Co was ostatnio zszokowało?  (Przeczytany 1418605 razy)

Offline Musza

• Pr0
Cytat: Bulb
This is where the flaming is probably going to start, but i have found that when it comes to 7 strings, the absolute best sounding ones i have tried have always had these 3 things in common: Basswood body, Maple neck and Bolt-on construction. Basswood is relatively inexpensive and pretty ugly, and i think it gets a bad rap for that, but still my goto recording 7 string is my mystic dream jp7 because the low end is so tight and that guitar just has a stupid amount of attack, its a lightweight and porous wood and i really think that is the reason it sounds the way it does. The exact same can be said for my Ibanez 7620, and the RGD 7 i briefly owned. Hell those guitars had more attack and bite than Alex or Jake's alder bodied LACS.

Kiedyś bardzo podobne herezje mówiłem Amanicie, ale im dalej ta rozmowa zachodziła tym mniej z niej pamiętam. Wczoraj po przeczytaniu powyższego posta od razu się nim posiliłem i mu wysłałem. Czemu to piszę? Niektórzy mogliby pomyśleć, że to bullshit, żeby podnieść sprzedaż i odsunąć pogardę od lipowych wioseł, ale uważam, że coś w tym jest.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 05 Lis, 2011, 11:00:34 wysłana przez Musza »
facebook.com/Musza.MorningWood