Autor Wątek: Ciekawostki gitarowe - 7 i nie tylko  (Przeczytany 23692 razy)

Offline nikt

• Jeń Lebany
  • Administrator
Odp: Ciekawostka!
« 02 Lut, 2008, 13:18:45 »
z forum ESP

Cytat: Guitarslingerans
K. Decently short story I guess, but it doesn't need to be detailed to be a turn off.

Basically, a dude ordered one from here in the U.S. Had decent contact with the guy, but said the builder/owner of Blackmachine was always really brief with responses and didn't give lots of details, but he ordered the guitar anyways, and specifically wanted a mahogany body. Blackmachine said tht was fine, the guitar was built. Then, the dude gets the pictures of his brand new guitar from Blackmachine prior to it being shipped, posts the pictures on HCAF, not only did the pictures show the guitar laying on pebbly concrete, with no protection, as many of the pictures of the Blackmachine guitars are photgraphed, but, IT HAD AN ASH BODY!!!! There had to be some mix up of pictures, right?

NOPE.

It had already been shipped, and there was no refund, no discount, not any recourse for the dude. I don't even think he got an apology from Blackmachine. He had to settle for his LONG awaited, and quite pricey, Blackmachine custom that he ordered with a mahogany body, that came with an Ash body instead, because the dude at Blackmachine decided it should have an Ash body instead of mahogany.

That my friends is garbage. Straight up garbage.

-Ans-
"Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem." Ronald Reagan