Autor Wątek: AMT Legend Series 2 pedals - video demo  (Przeczytany 3517 razy)

Offline Fred the Shred

• Prawie użytkownik
AMT Legend Series 2 pedals - video demo
« 31 Mar, 2012, 21:45:48 »
Some of you guys may be familiar with the highly successful AMT Legend pedals (P1, R1, etc.), as they have been used by quite a few people for recording and even live stuff. For those unfamiliar with these, they are analog preamp pedals that emulate a given amp's voicing (P1 was based on the 5150, R1 was the red channel on a Recto, etc.).

I was really stoked to visit the AMT stand at the Musikmesse, as some may know by know. Not only they have released a new 5Kg 4-channel amp with a monster tone but they also put out the second generation of the Legend pedals, that features a clean boost and 3 possible outputs, depending on the intended use: drive (to use in front of a regular amp), preamp out (straight to power amp or for use with impulses and the like) and cab sim. Andrey gave me a few to fiddle with, so I recorded this demo using them as my "amps":

Rhythm tracks are D2 right (2 tracks) and E2 Left (2 tracks), using a P2 for all the melody / lead stuff. When appropriate, I'm using a Strictly 7 Drive pedal as a boost and all went straight into a Presonus 22VSL, with delay / verb added in post processing. Guitar used here is my Decibel Db3. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Offline sify11

• Pr0
  • Rap Metal Katowice
    • FejsBukowa Strona Kapeli
is it recorder with the pedals cab sim out or impusles?
i always go full retard

Offline Fred the Shred

• Prawie użytkownik
Just the pedals' cab out - I refrained from using impulses here to show what the pedal can do straight out of the box. :)

Offline BetoNova

• Gaduła
  • Wut?
    • Mein zespół
Holy damn, it sounds really, really good :]. A nice thing for home recording. And more "TrV" than PODs or software ampsims :]

BTW, that is a fine piece of a composition, sire ;]
« Ostatnia zmiana: 01 Kwi, 2012, 13:54:30 wysłana przez BetoNova »

Offline Fred the Shred

• Prawie użytkownik
Thanks, dude! :) I've used the AMT stuff before. The biggest advantage is how simple it is to tweak it and get going, not to mention a few pedals aren't exactly taking up a lot of space in one's luggage. :)

Zomballo

• Gość
Ja pierdole ale to idzie! Mam GAS jak stąd do Honolulu!

Offline Leon

• Mroczny Piskacz
  • Moderator Globalny
Nicely done mate. Of course You are aware of the fact, that I hate You for having another guitar that I love?
to że nie gram równo nie znaczy że gram polirytmię.

Offline wuj Bat

• Pr0
Decent shit!
Paczki z głów!